Website Optimization announces their new book titled Website Optimization: Speed, Search Engine and Conversion Rate Secrets. Published by O’Reilly Media, Website Optimization shows how online marketing and web performance work together
to ensure website success.
Author Andy King says that, “Website Optimization is about persuasion. Well-optimized sites persuade people to email, to call, and ultimately, to buy. Optimized sites are fast, engage users, and are easy to find and navigate. Using proven methods of design, copy writing and visibility, website optimization transforms prospects into customers. My goal in writing Website Optimization was to show people how to combine all of these techniques to maximize their online success.”
This definitive guide to website optimization will appeal to both web marketers and developers. Andrew B. King, president of Website Optimization, LLC, has assembled a team of experts to show you how to:
- Enhance search engine visibility by implementing best practices to improve search engine rankings, including step-by-step keyword optimization and guerrilla PR techniques.
- Pay-per-click optimization creates winning ad copy, profit-driven goals, and optimized bids to boost ROI
- Maximize conversion rates by using landing page guidelines to increase leads and sales with persuasive copy and effective design, including unique sales propositions and slogans.
- Tune website performance by using XHTML, CSS, and Ajax optimization to increase speed, plus advanced server-side techniques that improve response times and minimize bailout rates.
- Employ advanced web metrics by gathering details about visitors to measure and optimize web conversion and success rates. New metrics and tools include Pathloss and Pagetest.
Your guide to success on the Web today, Website Optimization Secrets gives you effective strategies and precise techniques to help your website attract more prospects and successfully convert them into buyers.
Website Optimization: Speed, Search Engine and Conversion Rate Secrets” retails for $39.99 and is available at major bookstores and at Amazon.com.
Paperback: 367 pages
Publisher: O’Reilly Media, Inc. (July 17, 2008)