Web Site Design and Redesign Services with Expert Graphic Designers for Maximum Credibility
|Name Recognition and Reputation||14.1%|
|Source: Fogg et al. 2003|
Expert Web Site Design Services
According to a recent study by Stanford University, 46% of Web sales are lost on web sites that lack the critical elements that build value and trust with website visitors. The number one reason the people indicated why they wouldn’t buy from a web site was because it had an unprofessional “look and feel” that lacked credibility and did not “feel” trustworthy.
Having a professional look and persuasive copy (words) will convert more of your web site’s qualified visitors into new leads and customers. In turn, this will boost your company’s revenues and profits.
Unfortunately, many sites on the Web today aren’t “up to snuff” in the design and usability departments (Nielsen 1999, Nielsen & Tahir 2001). Users perceive poorly designed and slow sites as having inferior quality products and services (Bousch 2000). Consequently, money spent on advertising is wasted with higher bailout rates, fewer return visits, and abandoned shopping carts. In fact, most ecommerce sites waste between $1.5 to $2 million a year on costly redesigns (Forrester Research). Clearly, there’s got to be a better way.
The Solution: Professional Web Site Redesign
We will help you polish your look and maximize your conversion rates by combining compelling benefit-oriented copywriting and professional web site redesign.
Benefits of our Website Redesign Services
- Web Site Architecture – We will show you how to build your web site architecture and content to match your target market’s buying preferences.
- Creative Design Comps – We will develop three creative treatments or comps, a homepage and a secondary page and a product/service page. Once creative direction is chosen and changes are implemented, production begins.
- An Updated Look & Feel – Our web site redesign service will polish your current look, or give you an entirely new look that increases your credibility and trust with your target market.
- Speed and Easy Maintenance – We emphasize speed and clean code in our designs for clients, with extensive use of CSS and other techniques designed to convert visitors while saving bandwidth. CSS2-based menus and table-free designs help create compelling designs with low code overhead and higher speed, SEO, and accessibility.
- Easy Navigation – Increase your leads, opt-ins, and sales by designing a menu structure that will allow your visitors to easily navigate through your web site and find their desired content, products or services.
- Improved Usability – Our redesign experts use best practices to improve your site’s usability through “above the fold” positioning, placement, and content treatment.
You’ll receive graphic design comps or “mock-ups” for your approval. Once approved our design team will move to production development to make your web site a reality.
For more details about our Web Site Redesign services, call at 877.SITEOPT (877.748.3678) or contact us.
- Bouch, A., Kuchinsky, A., and Bhatti, N. (2000)
- “Quality is in the Eye of the Beholder: Meeting Users’ Requirements for Internet Quality of Service,” in Proceedings of CHI2000 Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (ACM Press), 297-304. Slower web sites are perceived to have lower quality services and products.
- Fogg, B.J., Soohoo, C., Danielson, D.R., Marable, L., Stanford, J., and Tauber, E.R. (2003)
- “How do users evaluate the credibility of web sites? A study with over 2,500 participants.,” in Proceedings of DUX2003, Designing for User Experiences. Found that a “clean, professional look” has the most effect on perceived credibility in web site design.
- Nielsen, J. (1999)
- Designing Web Usability (New Riders Publishing). Simplicity is key to web page design. Clean, simple designs are faster to load, easier to use, and have higher page views per session. Sites with improved usability generate 100-200% more sales.
- Nielsen, J. and Tahir, M. (2001)
- Homepage Usability: 50 Websites Deconstructed (New Riders Publishing). “The vast majority of other sites have horrible usability and aren’t worth using – users quickly discover this and abandon them.” Reviews and critiques 50 prominent homepages. Includes research-backed advice on best practices for homepage design and construction.
For more details about our Professional Web Site Design services, call 877.SITEOPT (877.748.3678) or contact us.