Transform Your Web Site Into A Powerful Marketing Tool With Our Web Site Development Services
Web Site Design & Development Services By WebSiteOptimization.com
According to a recent study by Stanford University, 46% of Web sales are lost on web sites that lack the critical elements that build value and trust with website visitors. The number one reason the people indicated why they wouldn't buy from a web site was because it had an unprofessional "look and feel" that lacked credibility and did not "feel" trustworthy.
As you can see, having a professional look, and persuasive copy (words) will help convert significantly more of your web site's qualified visitors into new leads and customers. In turn, this will boost your company's revenues and profits.
Unfortunately, most web site designers do not understand how combine these three critical elements...
- Having a professional "look and feel" that instills credibility and trust with your visitors.
- Having persuasive copy (words) that appeal your target audience's preferences and gets them to ACT!
- Having an accessible and usable site that engenders credibility with user-centered design techniques
In fact, if you've invested in web site development only to find that your site is not optimized with your target audience's preferences in mind, you are missing out on one of the biggest opportunities to increase your results and profits.
The Solution: Professional Website Development
Have the Web Site Development and Conversion Rate experts at Web Site Optimization transform your web site into powerful marketing machine that pulls MAXIMUM response and profits for your company. We offer the following website design services:
- Multichannel Blogsite (New!)
- Our weblog experts will add a multichannel Blogsite to your site designed to quickly create relevant content. Blogsites help raise your Internet visibility, establish thought leadership, and build brand equity.
- Web Site Accessibility Analysis
Our expert accessibility review ensures compliance with section 508 inspections to ensure that your site meets Federal legal requirements. We also offer Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (Priority 1) inspections to enhance the user experience of customers using assistive technology as they interact with your site, web application, or software interface.
- Web Site Design
Our Web Site Design services help polish your look to help raise your conversion rates by combining compelling benefit-oriented copywriting and a Web Site Design (and redesign) that will maximize your web site's impact and response rates.
- Web Site Usability Evaluation
Our expert usability consultants improve your users' experience to reduce errors and bailout rates. Our web site usability reviews will help to ensure that your Web application meets the needs of your customers.
Benefits of our Web Site Development and Website Design Services
- Web Site Evaluation - We will evaluate your web site and provide you with actionable recommendations to significantly increase your conversion rate and results.
- Web Site Architecture - We will show you how to build your web site architecture and content to match your target market's buying preferences.
- An Updated Look & Feel - Our Web Site Redesign service will polish your current look, or give you an entirely new updated look that increases your credibility and trust with your target market.
- Professional Design - We will determine the target audience of your web site and design a professional layout, mood and precise colors specific to your customer base and client goals.
- Easy Navigation - Increase your leads, opt-ins, and sales by designing a menu structure and clean design that will allow your visitors to easily navigate through your web site and find their desired content, products or services.
- Improved Accessibility - Our expert site accessibility review pinpoints problem areas and shows you how to ensure compliance with existing laws and guidelines.
For more details about our Web Site Development and Website Redesign services, call at 877.SITEOPT (877.748.3678) or contact us.
- Fogg, B.J., Soohoo, C., Danielson, D.R., Marable, L., Stanford, J., and Tauber, E.R. (2003)
- "How do users evaluate the credibility of web sites? A study with over 2,500 participants.," in Proceedings of DUX2003, Designing for User Experiences. Found that a clean, professional design had the most effect on perceived web site credibility. Credibility is, in large part, how user evaluate which web sites to trust to buy from.