PDF Presentations by WSO
These full-screen PDF presentations are optimized versions of PowerPoint slides I gave at various conferences and meetings. They include tutorials on organic seo and best practices, and broadband penetration.
PDF Presentations (from PowerPoint)
- Search Engine Marketing Trends: The Shift to SEO (PDF, 1,345K)
- This presentation explores the trends in search engine marketing and
how budgets are shifting from traditional media to new media including the Internet. As PPC costs rise, ad budgets are shifting toward natural search engine optimization. Shows trends in ad budgets, search queries, metrics, meta tags, and the use of the weblogs to boost visibility. Talk given to the Ann Arbor IT Zone on Nov. 20, 2007 by Andrew B. King, as part of a panel discussion.
- Website Optimization Introduction: Company, Services, and Case Studies (PDF, 1951K, right click)
- An introduction to Website Optimization, LLC and the process of web site optimization in general. Describes the services available including website performance, search engine marketing, and usability and accessibility reviews and testing. Shows case studies of actual WSO clients and results. Talk given at an advertising firm in Detroit, Michigan in January 2007 by Andrew B. King.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization: Best Practices for Maximum Rankings – SEO Presentation (PDF, 1056K, right click)
- An in-depth tutorial on natural SEO with real-world examples and case studies. Gives overview of search engine traffic, optimum keyphrase length, SEO best practices, plus tips on on-site and off-site optimization. Talk given at Ann Arbor IT Zone on April 28, 2005.
- Tropical Search Engine Optimization & The Future of Broadband – Presentation (PDF, 726K, right click to download)
- A talk I gave to the second annual Aruba Tourism Authority eMarketing Conference on April 13, 2005 at the Wyndham Hotel in Aruba. Topics include Search Engine Optimization with specific Aruban examples and the spread of broadband in the U.S. and Europe. Sponsored by the Aruba Hotel Association, Aruba Tourism Authority and the Government of Aruba. Special thanks to Aruba.com.